Question about license of Geant4 and its datasets

I am planning to package Geant 4 for Fedora, but I noticed Geant4's
license is different from an usual one, which can be found here [1], I
don't know if this is acceptable, if so, can you please add this to
the 'Good License' list?

And this toolkit can be funicational only with a number of datasets,
mostly released by National Nuclear Data Center, I can't find any
license attached to those data files. National Nuclear Data Center
gives a term of use here [2] saying
> Users should feel free to use the information from NuDat 2 (tables and plots) in their work, reports, presentations, articles and books.
A general citations list of those datasets can be found here [3].
Seems that all of that data is royalty-free but instead of being
released as a part of a software, it is more likely to be released as
scientific papers. I think the term here [4] can apply here, but
unsure.

So I need help from the legal team to determine if this is acceptable.

[1]: https://github.com/Geant4/geant4/blob/master/LICENSE
[2]: https://www.nndc.bnl.gov/nudat2/help/index.jsp
[3]: https://geant4.web.cern.ch/support/data_files_citations
[4]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:LicensingGuidelines?rd=Packaging/LicensingGuidelines#Shareware