Fedora, Export-Regulations and Fedorians in Venezuela

Hi,

I'm mainly asking out of curiosity but I'm sure there are people who may
seriously wonder about this possible problem as they are affected.

We recently saw Adobe[1] as well as Oracle[2] ban users from Venezuela
due to export regulations. I wonder if Fedorians might going to get hit
by the same problem. Especially when I look at the legal text that is
hiding at the bottom of the workstation download page[3], it makes me
wonder how that will workout.

"By clicking on and downloading Fedora, you agree to comply with the
following terms and conditions." Followed by statements about export
regulations.

It would be great when one could enlighten me on this topic. And I hope
that we can do the best for all Fedorians :)

[1]:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/adobe-to-ban-users-from-venezuela-due-to-us-executive-order/
[2]:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/oracle-cancels-venezuela-partner-contracts-citing-us-sanctions/