swap-ware

Dear list,
here's another bundled component of AGS[1], libcda, which contains
code from BCD, which is licensed under what it calls "swap-ware"
license[3]:
===
Licensing:
BCD, like Allegro (a graphics & sound library), is swap-ware:
"You may use, modify, redistribute, and generally hack it about in any way
you like, but if you do you must send me something in exchange. This could
be a complimentary copy of a game, an addition or improvement to BCD,
a bug report, some money (this is particularly encouraged if you use
BCD in a commercial product), or just a copy of your AUTOEXEC.BAT if you
don't have anything better. If you redistribute BCD or make a game using
it, it would be nice if you mentioned me somewhere in the credits."

I hope Shawn Hargreaves doesn't mind me pinching his licensing statement,
but I like the idea of swapware and hope it spreads.

So, BCD is free for use, but if you do something
with it, cool or dumb, I would like credit and I would definitely
want to hear about what you're doing with it. I also encourage you to
send me a copy of what you're up to. You should always be able to find
my web pages via http://brennan.home.ml.org/ and I've got all kinds of
game programming info under http://brennan.home.ml.org/djgpp/
Check it out!
===

I noticed that Allegro license[3] is actually giftware, not swap-ware.

Fortunately, the two files (djgpp.c and bcd.doc) are not compiled or
used in any way on Linux, so at worst, I could just remove them from
distributed tarball. However, it'd be more convenient to ship upstream
source tarball directly. Is this OK to include in Fedora?

Regards,
Dominik

[1] http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/ags/ https://github.com/adventuregamestudio/ags/
[2] https://github.com/adventuregamestudio/ags/blob/master/Engine/libsrc/libcda-0.5/bcd.doc#L175