Fwd: proj datumgrid licenses

Resending after subscribing; please excuse any duplicate emails.

Hi,

I'm looking to update proj, and also add the new optional datumgrid
files. Fortunately, they are meticulous about licenses and they are
all annotated for the main package [1], European files [2], North
American files [3], and Oceania files [4].

For the main and European datasets, there are some files licensed
under the License Ouverte [5]. It's designed to be compatible with CC,
OGL, and ODC-BY, but I don't see this one listed on our licensing
page. Can someone confirm whether or not the License Ouverte is
acceptable in Fedora?

There are also some files that are "Free redistribution is allowed and
welcome", which I think might be okay for data and not code, but some
clarification there would also be helpful.

FWIW, at least one file with those licenses is packaged in Debian
(though I realize we have other concerns.)

[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj-datumgrid/blob/master/README.DATUMGRID
[2] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj-datumgrid/blob/master/europe/README.EUROPE
[3] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj-datumgrid/blob/master/north-america/README.NORTHAMERICA
[4] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj-datumgrid/blob/master/oceania/README.OCEANIA