Server Side Public License, Version 1 (SSPL v1)

I think it's clear that the SSPL does not meet the Fedora licensing
requirements:

| “If you make the functionality of the Program or a modified version
| available to third parties as a service, you must make the Service
| Source Code available via network download to everyone at no charge,
| under the terms of this License. Making the functionality of the
| Program or modified version available to third parties as a service
| includes, without limitation, enabling third parties to interact with
| the functionality of the Program or modified version remotely through
| a computer network, offering a service the value of which entirely or
| primarily derives from the value of the Program or modified version,
| or offering a service that accomplishes for users the primary purpose
| of the Software or modified version.
|
| “Service Source Code” means the Corresponding Source for the Program
| or the modified version, and the Corresponding Source for all programs
| that you use to make the Program or modified version available as a
| service, including, without limitation, management software, user
| interfaces, application program interfaces, automation software,
| monitoring software, backup software, storage software and hosting
| software, all such that a user could run an instance of the service
| using the Service Source Code you make available.”

<http://lists.opensource.org/pipermail/license-review_lists.opensource.org/2018-October/003603.html>

This means that we cannot update certain software (which I will not name
here because I find the name offensive) past their Ocotber 15, 2018
versions.  Patch backports are also out of the quesiton because the old
(AGPLv3) and new licenses are mutually incompatble, and the patches
would have to be assumed to be licensed under the new license if taken
from a branch that has already been relicensed.

Correct?

Thanks,
Florian