George Douros' fonts can no longer be packaged in Fedora

Hello,

Following this discussion:
https://lists.fedorahosted.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/EC6I35ILFICKY5W5XTHYJC6UH36B2UQS/

it was suggested that I alert the good folks on this list.

To summarize the situation: a couple of days ago, George Douros
updated a number of his fonts and at the same time he placed them
under a new, restrictive license (until now, these fonts were in the
Public Domain). You can see all that here:
http://users.teilar.gr/~g1951d/

This affects the following packages:

gdouros-asea-fonts
gdouros-avdira-fonts
gdouros-aegean-fonts
gdouros-musica-fonts
gdouros-aroania-fonts
gdouros-symbola-fonts
gdouros-textfonts-doc
gdouros-aegyptus-fonts
gdouros-akkadian-fonts
gdouros-analecta-fonts
gdouros-alexander-fonts
gdouros-anaktoria-fonts

The takeaway of a long discussion I had with him is that he does not
want to remove the non-commercial clause of his license text (or any
of the other restrictions), but at the same time he does not mind us
carrying and redistributing the fonts, which is contradictory to say
the least.

In his last message he said that he would be open to negotiating
another license with Fedora. I think I have exhausted any goodwill I
might have had with him over the years and I'm not fit to discuss this
issue any further with him. If anyone feels this is a goal worth
pursuing, that's how things stand at the moment.

Best regards
Alex