Questions about some things I'm doing for my SIG

Good day, everyone.

I have a few questions about some things I'm doing for the Fedora Live SIG that I started a week ago.

Firstly, are SIGs allowed to have their own branding?
The reason I'm asking this is that since this is a very livestream oriented SIG, am I allowed to provide a kit containing stream cards that would be shown from time to time. Another reason I'm asking this is that is it alright for me to use the fedora logo as shown in the image below:

[https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/232742985882796032/434284683518541824/LiveSigTwitchCommunityImage.png]

Secondly, what is the policy on domains?
Am I allowed to register, say, `fedoralive.streams` and then redirect it back to the SIG wiki page to make it easier to publicize the SIG?

Thank you for taking the time to answer this.

Regards,
Abhiram K

------
My FAS: axeld