Re: The future of the packager group for dist-git

On Fri, Jun 02, 2017 at 09:42:48PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> (Note: pagure can and will enforce the FPCA for dist-git)

I know Richard Fontana has expressed some interest in reducing the need
for FPCA. Maybe this is an opportunity to move in that direction? I
know Spot has said that "License In = License Out" is adequate for
projects on Github; I think Spot's concern with spec files is that we
don't give them an explicit license (right)?

As we're moving things, can we do something in Pagure to cover this, so
the FPCA isn't needed here?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>