Re: License of a file in espeak-ng

Great! So what shall I put to the License field in the spec file? It
says here [1] that the license should get a short name and be added to [2].

Thanks!

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:LicensingGuidelines#Valid_License_Short_Names
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main?rd=Licensing#Good_Licenses