License of a file in espeak-ng

Hi,

I'm packaging espeak-ng [1] and it includes a file which has a somewhat problematic license [2]. The license header in the file itself doesn't explicitly permit modification, however the file is reachable from a page saying that all the code listed there can be modified, if you send the improvements back to the author [3]. Can we use code like this in Fedora? Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/
[2] https://github.com/espeak-ng/espeak-ng/blob/master/src/libespeak-ng/ieee80.c taken from http://www.realitypixels.com/turk/opensource/ToFromIEEE.c.txt
[3] http://www.realitypixels.com/turk/opensource/

Ondřej Lysoněk