Re: Fedora Core License

On 09/27/2016 09:21 AM, Tunde Ayangbenro wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I wish to inquire on the licensing procedure for fedora core mail server
> and if possible the contact details of the support/sales team.

Hi. Fedora is an open source operating system based on Linux and other
open source components. It is available for download at no cost here:

https://getfedora.org/

You do not need to purchase a license for Fedora.

Red Hat (the company that distributes Fedora) does not offer support for
the product. You can always ask the Fedora community for help via any of
the methods documented here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicating_and_getting_help

Red Hat does offer a commercially supported version of Linux called Red
Hat Enterprise Linux. More information about that product can be found here:

https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/linux-platforms/enterprise-linux

Finally, if you wish to contact Red Hat Sales, here are a list of
regional contacts:

https://www.redhat.com/en/about/contact/sales

Thanks and good luck,

~tom