OCB blockcipher mode - is it allowed?

Hi,

I have some questions about OCB[0] and it's usage in Fedora.

I wanted to package pycryptodome[1] and found that they implement OCB
in their code. From my POV (completely without any legal knowledge) it
seems that it's not completely free[2] as it's not allowed for
military use. It seems to be allowed without any restrictions only for
OpenSSL.

What do you think? Looks like now we have mosh[3] packaged and it
includes OCB (so if it's not acceptable, it most probably should be
removed).

[0] http://web.cs.ucdavis.edu/~rogaway/ocb/
[1] https://pycryptodome.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
[2] http://web.cs.ucdavis.edu/~rogaway/ocb/license.htm