Tumbolia Public License

Copyright 2013, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@xxxxxxxxx>

Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are
permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this
notice are preserved.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION

  0. opan saurce LOL

=== End of license text, my e-mail continues ===

So I've found this license in [1] and was wondering whether this is OK or not. As I see it, the first part after the copyright notice is basically MIT/ISC-ish, however the TERMS AND CONDITIONS part kind of adds another layer of complexity by saying something that I guess (legally speaking) cannot be done, because it does not mean anything (even if you read it as "be open source").

They have it in Debian [2].

Ideas? Thanks

[1] https://github.com/davisp/ghp-import/blob/master/LICENSE
[2] http://sourcesdev.debian.net/copyright/license/ghp-import/0.4.1-1/