Re: Sleepycat license with SaaS restriction

> On Mon, Jul 04, 2016 at 12:23:00PM -0400, Richard Fontana wrote:
>
> I have a couple of additional concerns, though, regarding "informal
> restrictive interpretive statements":
>
> In the FAQ for Cryptlib, it is said that "All commercial users must
> obtain a commercial license" [1], and separately [2] it is said that

If you go to the commercial cryptlib web site it is no wonder that you read everything
about the COMMERCIAL license and nothing about the GPL-compatible license
which is used in Fedora.

So please make a distinction between both licenses and don't confuse objections you
may have with the one in question.