Re: Henry Spencer's license

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 05:41:50PM -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> TC> 3) Adjust the license tag to include "HSRL".
>
> Sorry to keep asking crazy nitpicky questions, but would this have any
> effect on on all of those Perl packages which don't include a license
> other than "same as Perl".?
>
>  - J<

In my opinion when people use `the same as Perl' they mean
the official `GPL+ or Artistic' as stated on the website and
in perl's README file (http://dev.perl.org/licenses/), not the
combination of licenses all the core modules and some parts of
the interpreter happen to use in some specific release.

IANAL, though.