Re: CC BY-SA 3.0 -> 4.0

------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: This email does not contain legal advice. This email also
does not establish a solicitor-client relationship. You should
neither take nor fail to take any action based on any information
in this email. If you have a legal issue, then retain legal counsel.

Hi Sparks,

While I'm not a Red Hat lawyer (I'm a Canadian articling student apprenticing to be a lawyer, with an expected call to the bar this September), I'd be happy to do a thorough comparison and post it to the list by 1 pm Raleigh time tomorrow. I'll definitely be sure to touch on the issue about "moral rights". Sounds good?

Thanks,
Adam Saunders