Re: Is this reference to rpmfusion OK?

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 11:40:13 -0400,
  Adam Saunders <adam.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The command line installation instructions for the patent-encumbered Z-Push and notes about RPMFusion don't seem to me to be much of an issue, given the above policy. The instructions state explicitly that the package is not part of Fedora due to patent restrictions, and notes that RPMFusion is located on servers in Europe; the language implies that Z-Push may not be patent-encumbered in at least some parts of Europe: "Z-Push is not available in Fedora, because Exchange ActiveSync is patented by Microsoft in several regions including the United States. Software which is legally encumbered, cannot be included in Fedora, because it conflicts with our foundations. But Z-Push is available in RPM Fusion, a third party repository legally located in Europe."

Thanks for looking at it.