AFM parser license

Hi,

I'm doing a license review of some packages which I maintain in Fedora.
I've found 2 files which are under a license which I can not find among
those on "https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing";.

The license is used in these files:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/evince/tree/backend/dvi/mdvi-lib/afmparse.c
http://git.gnome.org/browse/evince/tree/backend/dvi/mdvi-lib/afmparse.h

The license itself is:
/*
 * (C) 1988, 1989 by Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
 *
 * This file may be freely copied and redistributed as long as:
 *   1) This entire notice continues to be included in the file,
 *   2) If the file has been modified in any way, a notice of such
 *      modification is conspicuously indicated.
 *
 * PostScript, Display PostScript, and Adobe are registered trademarks of
 * Adobe Systems Incorporated.
 *
 * ************************************************************************
 * THE INFORMATION BELOW IS FURNISHED AS IS, IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT
 * NOTICE, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY ADOBE SYSTEMS
 * INCORPORATED. ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR
 * LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR INACCURACIES, MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY
 * KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY) WITH RESPECT TO THIS INFORMATION,
 * AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
 * FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY
RIGHTS.
 */

I found that on page
"http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/ApacheMigration/Permissive"; is written
that it should be compatible with ASL license but I'm not sure about this.

Could you help me with finding a compatible license from the list on
"https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing"; ?

Regards

Marek