Opinion request for the Sequence Library license

Hi:

I'm ready to submit a new package for sequence-library. In the past the source code of this library has been included with the svnkit ones by svnkit upstream. A new release of svnkit use it now as an external jar library.

The license seems to be an ad-hoc one in BSD style and it's not in the current list at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main?rd=Licensing#Software_License_List

So I'm here asking about your consideration about this.

Text is available in the current upstream site:

http://svn.svnkit.com/repos/3rdparty/de.regnis.q.sequence/tags/1.0.2/LICENSE.txt

Thanks for in advance.

--
Ismael Olea