How to determine Chinese patent expire date?

Hi,

I am currently doing ibus-table-chinese table License review.
I am quite confuse when checking up PRC's Intellectual Property website.
For example,
Patent: åæççèåæååèå
 (also known as Zhengma éç)
Applicant Id:891088512
http://211.157.104.87:8080/sipo/zljs/hyjs-yx-new.jsp?recid=CN89108851.2&leixin=fmzl&title=%D7%D6%B8%F9%B1%E0%C2%EB%CA%E4%C8%EB%B7%A8%BC%B0%C6%E4%C9%E8%B1%B8&ipc=G06F3/023#

How do I tell whether the patent is granted, and, if yes,
when will it expire?

--
Ding-Yi Chen
Software Engineer

Register now for Red Hat Virtual Experience, December 9.
Enterprise Linux, virtualization, cloud, and more.
http://www.redhat.com/virtualexperience