New Fedora website violates the logo usage guidelines(?)

Hello,

I'm afraid that the the image with the tablet on the new Fedora website
[1] violates the logo usage guidelines. As you can see the image is
mirrored and so is the Fedora logo. But the Logo usage guidelines [2]
clearly state "Never Stretch or Distort the Logo".

Am I just picky or is it really a problem?

Regards,
Christoph

P.S.: When you reply to this mail, please put my address CC as I'm not
subscribed to the design or legal list.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/static/images/banners/tablet-banner.png
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines