Re: Trusster Open Source License

Hi,

--- On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 3:42 AM, Tom "spot" Callaway
<tcallawa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| The Trusster Open Source License is Free, but GPL incompatible. I've
| added it to the Fedora approved licenses list, please use:
|
| License: TOSL
\--

Can you please let me know what is meant here by "GPL incompatible",
or what is not possible when using TOSL?

I have been able to package the Teal tool (released under TOSL) for
Fedora. It provides a framework for verification of source code.
Hence, test suites written using this framework also have to "include"
project source code files. Please CMIIW:

1. If the project source code is released under GPL and the test
suites use TOSL, can we still use them with Teal?

2. What if the project source code is released under LGPLv2+, can we
still use Teal as long as the test suites are also released under
TOSL?

Please clarify,

Thanks!

SK