gnome-js-common and seed licenses

Hello all,

I'm planning to package the aforementioned packages for Fedora, and
have a couple of licensing issues I'd like to run through you as the
authors of both:

- gnome-js-common has a mixed bag of licenses -- MIT, BSD and GPLv3.
Most source files are labeled with either MIT or BSD, but there's a
stray COPYING file asserting GPLv3, and ArrayUtils.js does not have
any license information in its header (it has no header, in fact).
Could you perhaps add a text document summarizing the licensing
situation, and if ArrayUtils is in fact *not* GPLv3, remove the
COPYING file?

- seed is licensed LGPLv3+ *but* it requires gnome-js-common to build.
If gnome-js-common is GPLv3 then seed itself would also be effectively
GPLv3, and this would propagate to any package that uses it.

- when using LGPL, I believe you must also include the text for the
full GPL. The current COPYING should perhaps be renamed COPYING.LGPL
and the GPL text should be bundled as COPYING?

Cc: ing our legal list in case I make some mistakes in reading the
licensing situation

Thanks,

--