Re: Iozone removed from Fedora but still in EPEL

TC> This needs to be killed in EPEL as well. We should make sure it
TC> doesn't end up in future repodata, as painful as that is.

I've dead.package'd it and requested that it be nuked from the next
push.

It looks like that's what needs to happen in the future for EPEL; would
you happen to have a list of packages pulled from Fedora for license
issues so that we (I) can check that they're not still in EPEL?

 - J<