Re: Legacy wiki -- statement?

Mike McCarty wrote:

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote:

Migrating them to what? That's my question.
CentOS 4. Why do you ask?
Nils Breunese.

You seem to think this is a foregone conclusion.

I don't. But for my needs, yes, I have come to this conclusion some time ago. I'm already running most of my servers on CentOS 4 and I have been very happy with it. No problems so far.

Well, I'm not moving to CentOS. I find the bickering and overbearing
attitude of the "moderator" of the unmoderated forum for assistance
to be unbearable.

I wouldn't know, I don't frequent the CentOS forums.

So, I don't understand why you wouldn't understand why one would
ask.

I didn't say I didn't understand why someone would ask. Maybe it's that English is not my native language, but I was genuinely interested why I was asked. If the answer for instance was: "Well, I haven't made up my mind yet, why are you choosing CentOS instead of Red Hat or White Box?" I could've for instance tell you about the differences between Fedora, CentOS and Red Hat. You already seem to know about the differences and apparently you have already decided that you're not moving to CentOS. Well, that's fine with me too. Good luck with migrating your machines!

Merry Christmas all!

Nils Breunese.