Re: What we're forgetting . . .

Michael Mansour wrote:

Although I like and highly respect the communities (both Fedora and FL) I find
these days I have little time to contribute and "play" with distributions -
life gets in the way :P - so my involvement with both Fedora and FL will cease
when I've migrated those last 3 machines and I'll unlist myself from the
mailing lists.

I second Michael's comments. I too have tried to contribute the spare time that I've had to testing RH73 packages. I saw the writing on the wall years ago and have done my best to migrate systems to newer distros. I consider Fedora to be a desktop solution, and since I run servers I have not considered Fedora a suitable replacement. I do know about the Fedora server-only ISO releases, but I feel the Fedora focus is much more on applications and end-user stuff. So I too will be going away soon, I wish FL the best going forward.

-Jim P.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx