Re: Fwd: Re: releasing updates-testing packages without VERIFY votes

--On Friday, September 23, 2005 2:12 PM -0400 Jeff Sheltren <sheltren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Second, lack of interest in QAing a package does not make the security
issue any less of a threat.

This is to me the real incentive for moving updates from testing to released after a timeout. Any non-security updates should remain in testing for those (like me) willing to forgo the QA.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx