Re: just one VERIFY to be fully published

Pekka Savola wrote:
Hi,

I'll remind again that there are a lot of packages that require only minor testing to be fully released. We need the folks to do this VERIFY.

Below is the list of those packages for which a VERIFY is only needed on one architecture:

I just installed FC2 under a VMWare session. Tell me what you need done with these packages and I can do them over the weekend.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx