Re: New PHP 4.3.8 RPMS Released

Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Friday 23 July 2004 15:10, Eric Rostetter wrote:
Not until someone makes an official statement that it is being
dropped, which has not been done yet.

Erik, take this as an official statement. RHL 7.2 and 8 support has been suspended due to lack of community involvement. I don't feel that there will be enough involvement to resume support.

Statement added to the home page (front page), warning added to the main advisories page, and references removed from the FAQ.

If anyone wants to see more warnings, removals, or tweaks, let me know.

Was I helpful?  Let others know:

Eric Rostetter