Re: fedoralegacy.org Open/Red Carpet channel

> opencarpet.org's aim is to make popular apt and yum repositories
> available (through their opencarpet server, I believe) by xml'izing
> the repository. I sent an email just now to joe@xxxxxxxxxx to find out
> more about the process. Perhaps there is nothing that needs to be done
> on the FL side to automate making FL a channel.

I think it's a bit optomistic to think Ximian -> Novel would be terribly
interested in providing any sort of action that might enable people to
stay with Legacy Red Hat products.

Good luck.

-Chris

"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing
the freeness of speech." - Benjamin Franklin

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx