fedoralegacy.org Open/Red Carpet channel

I am new to this list so I hope I am not covering old ground here but an exhaustive search of the web/list archives/newsgroups on this subject turned up nothing.

Surely, since FL is a community project (like Opencarpet.org) there are plans to create a channel for this? I use red-carpet daemon to manage several machines and this would be great to have this channel! If good people at FL need somebody to head this up, I would be happy to lend whatever help is needed in getting this off the ground.

Thanks!
--
Todd Hammer <thammer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Senior Systems Administrator/Network Engineer

Red Hat Certified Engineer Certificate #809003570709287

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx