Re: Legacy going to move...?

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 11:39:50AM -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Friday 02 April 2004 11:36, Jim Richardson wrote:
Well, I appreciate the effort going into FL, I have 2 servers with
RH7.X/FL and one with RH9 soon to go FL. So I directly benefit from
FL. But how can I help? I am not much of a programmer, and I can't
risk the servers by "testing" packages. What can I do to help?

Care to write some documentation, or edit documentation? Do any web development? Want to write some press releases? Want to scare up some more mirrors for our project? Want to scare up some cash donations to purchase equipment for testing/building/signing/serving? There are some ways that you (and other people) can help (:

What's "web developement?" exactly?

I might be able to scare up some space, how much is needed for a mirror?
Bandwidth is more of an issue frankly. One server I have is pretty
underutilised b/w wise, and I can push it as support for the FL systems
we have :)

Do you have someone to coordinate volunteer efforts? or is this fairly
ad-hoc? (speaking of which, I haven't been to the website for FL in a
while...hang on) Looks like there's a decent page for help stuff.

I feel much better, now that I've given up hope.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx