Re: Legacy going to move...?

Quoting Jim Richardson <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Well, I appreciate the effort going into FL, I have 2 servers with
RH7.X/FL and one with RH9 soon to go FL. So I directly benefit from FL.
But how can I help? I am not much of a programmer, and I can't risk the
servers by "testing" packages. What can I do to help?

If you can setup a test box (an old obsolete box maybe) then you can help test on that. Otherwise, pool what ever talents you have. If you are a good technical/document writer, help write docs. If you are good with web sites, help with the FL web site. If you are a journalist, write articled about FL to help spread the word. If you can, subscribe to security notice lists, and report problems as they appear to FL. If you're rich, donate money to FL. :) If you speak a language other than English, help translate some of the docs or web pages. In other words, find a nitch and move in.

See http://fedoralegacy.org/participate/ for some ideas, but there are
others besides what are listed there.

--
Eric Rostetter