Re: Fixed Kernel?

Note that just "running" a kernel usually wont expose less obvious problems. You folks testing the update-testing kernel should run stress tests that cause CPU/disk/RAM to be heavily saturated. If it swaps heavily that is a good test.

bonnie++ is a good test for disk I/O and filesystem stability.

Jesse has a package that runs a whole bunch of stress tests and managed to raise the temperature in my room 10 degrees F. Jesse perhaps you should publish that package here? Does it work on RH7.x and RH8?

Warren