Printer driver for Canon Pixma iP4600

For my printer Canon Pixma iP4600 series (which works pretty well under Windows7 and Windows10), I downloaded the attached driver in order to install it also under Linux Fedora LXDE (iP4600_RPM_printer.tar).

But, unfortunately, there was no driver to find in the comfortable and easy-to-install RPM-format; and the one I found is in TAR-format which does not help me. In the end, after hours and hours of unsuccessful trying, I am still unable to get around with the TAR-format.

I know that it is possible to make a RPM-driver from a TAR-driver. Can anyone of you do this for me? Thanks so lot.

Andreas