Intalling windows 10 from Fedora Linux - Don't want Fedora anymore

Hello I'm Brandon,
I'm sure there is posts online about how to do this. I can't find straight forward links or step by steps on how to get rid of Fedora 21 and install Windows OS instead. I don't want to dual boot or anything like that. I'm not familiar with Terminal inputs or anything like that. I've called microsoft, Geek Squad, even Staples lol. Do I have to delete linux first then try installing windows via usb or Disc? How do I go about deleting Fedora 21? Remember I'm not familiar with the functionality of this OS at all. Thank you for any help you can give!