Re: Wireless Network Issues on HP ProBook 4525s

On Monday, August 26, 2013 11:23:24 AM Jeremy Palmer wrote:
> I updated the BIOS and for the last few reboots it seems like that fixed
> whatever the issue I was seeing.

Nice,
We had a HP repair person at work yesterday, and I asked him if he new if
there were any issues with ProBooks and Linux wifi. According to him, they
should be ok nowadays (he runs Ubuntu on his laptop at home).

Only thing he could think of immediately was hardware failure of some kind.
Glad it didn't seem to be this in your case.

/M.
--
Martin Skjöldebrand
www.skjoldebrand.org