Re: Acer Aspire One AO751h Video Help:INTEL GMA500

David Pastula wrote:
> Thanks Jon,
>
> He has an rpm file there for FC13.. I'll try it tonight and keep my
> fingers crossed!
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Jon Nettleton <jon.nettleton@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:jon.nettleton@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     You can get Adam's drivers for Poulsbo here
>     http://adamwill.fedorapeople.org/poulsbo/13/ .  I have no idea what
>     the current state is for them.  RPMFusion also packages the poulsbo
>     firmware and drm drivers, again I don't have the hardware so don't
>     know their current state.
>
>     Jon

David, Adam posted in the FC14 test thread - where a similar issue has
come up - that you should use the driver in RPMfusion, not the
'fedorapeople' driver.

Here's his message:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/xfce/2010-September/000212.html

He points to some instructions for installation, as well.

The upshot of that thread is that F13 does not support 1366x768 out of
the box, but will do with that revised driver from RPMfusion.

regards, Ron