Re: Acer Aspire One AO751h Video Help:INTEL GMA500

David Pastula wrote:
> Recently put Fedora on my netbook, but having difficult time getting a
> decent video driver loaded.. only generic now.  Does anyone have simple
> directions to get a good driver loaded?  Its been a while since I was on
> unix, so needs to be fairly detailed in step...

David, another user is reporting F13 running fine (though problems
with F14 beta) on a GMA500 machine:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/xfce/2010-September/000201.html

Perhaps you could ask the user which drivers etc are working on that
machine?

regards, Ron