Enabling KDE tests for updates in openQA

Hi folks!

Shortly I'll be enabling KDE tests of updates in openQA. We have had
the tests defined for years, but never turned them on because we didn't
have sufficient worker capacity. Now we do, so we're turning the tests
on.

This simply means that alongside the existing tests run by openQA on
critical path updates, we'll run the same subset of desktop tests on a
KDE disk image as we currently run on a GNOME disk image. Here's one of
the updates I used for a trial run in staging:

https://openqa.stg.fedoraproject.org/tests/overview?groupid=2&distri=fedora&version=31&build=Update-FEDORA-2019-c841bcc3b9

The new bit is the 'Flavor: updates-kde' tests. I'll also look at
adding an upgrade test - which would show up as 'upgrade_kde_64bit' in
a flavor called 'updates-kde-upgrade' - and a live image build and
install flavor ('updates-kde-live-iso') tomorrow, just to match what we
have for Workstation.

As noted above, openQA update tests run on critical path updates, plus
a whitelist of packages that aren't on the critical path but which we
want to run tests on anyway. We don't test every update for capacity
reasons: we do have more worker capacity now, but still not enough to
test every single update. (Also, the tests *do* flake sometimes;
running only on critpath and whitelisted updates keeps the volume low
enough that we can manually inspect, diagnose and if necessary re-run
every failure, this would be much more difficult if we tested every
single update).

If the KDE team is interested I'd be happy to work with them to see if
any significant KDE-related packages aren't in the critical path and
add them to the whitelist so that updates containing those packages
will be tested. Of course, this system means we quite often run
irrelevant tests (it's not at all likely that e.g. an update to gnome-
shell will change anything in KDE or FreeIPA, but since gnome-shell is
in the critical path, we will run the KDE and server tests on every
update containing gnome-shell), but there isn't much harm in that so we
don't worry about it.

As usual, you can see openQA results for an update you're interested in
either by browsing https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/ directly or from
the 'Automated Tests' tab in Bodhi. If an update you created or are
interested in causes a failure in these new KDE tests (or indeed any
*other* update test) but you're not sure what it means, please do
contact the QA team and we'll help you figure it out (or re-run the
test if it looks like a false alarm).

Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson