Re: KDE rebuild for RHEL8

Rebuild is done.  I have tested it on a plain, minimal install
rhel8-beta machine.  Works great.

I have uploaded my build to my fedora people area.  Unfortunately the
source rpm's wouldn't fit.  I'll work on getting just the packages
that I changed into the source rpm area.  Hopefully that trims it down
for those that want to see what got changed.
I also uploaded a repo file [1], the build order [2] , what didn't
build [3] , and a README [4] that includes how to install the desktop.

== How to install KDE on rhel8-beta
-- # First make sure you can get regular rhel8-beta packages
-- # All of these should be done as root or sudo
-- wget -O /etc/yum.repos.d/rhel8-beta-kde.repo
https://tdawson.fedorapeople.org/epel8/kde/rhel8-beta-kde.repo
-- dnf group install "KDE Plasma Workspaces"
-- (Optional) dnf group install kde-desktop
-- (Optional) dnf group install kde-apps
-- (Optional) dnf group install kde-media
-- (Optional) dnf group install kde-education
-- (Optional) dnf group install kde-software-development
-- (Optional) dnf group install kf5-software-development
-- # Currently gdm does not like to start plasma, use sddm instead
-- dnf install switchdesk system-switch-displaymanager
-- switchdesk kde
-- system-switch-displaymanager sddm
-- # Incase you aren't in graphical mode yet
-- systemctl set-default graphical.target

== Non-Essential, but major Packages that didn't build
- calligra (An integrated office suite)
-- too many dependencies to build at this time.
- telepathy (and everything depending on it)
-- python2 based and required python2-dbus, which isn't in RHEL8-beta
-- Since python3-dbus is in RHEL8-beta, I didn't want to be messing
with things too much.

Troy
p.s. I should have some time this weekend to get the sources that
changed into the source rpm repo ... hopefully.

[1] - https://tdawson.fedorapeople.org/epel8/kde/rhel8-beta-kde.repo
[2] - https://tdawson.fedorapeople.org/epel8/kde/rhel8-beta-kde.build-order
[3] - https://tdawson.fedorapeople.org/epel8/kde/rhel8-beta-kde.not-built
[4] - https://tdawson.fedorapeople.org/epel8/kde/readme.txt