Re: KDE rebuild for RHEL8

So, my work on this is going along slowly but still moving.  I'm about
1/3 way through what was initially 350 packages.
About 1 in 3 packages needs to be tweeked in some way.  Usually just
enabling bootstrap and/or disabling kde4 components.

But I've hit a package I'm having issues with, due to python vs python2/python3.
qt5-qtwebengine
For starters, it has a buildrequires for /usr/bin/python and is
running "python <command>" in the %prep section.
Those were the easy part.
But when the source actually builds, it is using "python" in the
generated Makefiles.  That's much more invasive than I've had to get
with any of the other packages.
My real question is this.
Should I file a bugzilla for this (It didn't seem to get the python ->
python2/python3 treatment all the other Fedora packages got)  or just
do some type of fix/workaround?