Re: KDE rebuild for RHEL8

Very Cool.  I like that.
Hundreds of packages and their dependencies only add to the fun.
I'm going to give it a go and I'll let you know how things work out.
(Being honest, I've already tried using the "Put everything I can
think of in a directory and just retry builds until things work"
approach.  That worked on quite a bit, but I can see from the output
of kdesrc-build that I was missing several fundamental packages.)

Thank You