Re: Fedora/KDE boot graphics

On Sunday 24 July 2016 1:49:18 AM IST Felix Miata wrote:
> So what is it that makes Breeze a "nice addition"?

This is a complex question. Unlike other people I don't have a hardline view
of how Plasma should be a concept from some old school Linux and old school
Linux should be something from old school Unix.

I want my desktop to be clean, modern, and consistent. I think Breeze is a
step in that direction. VDG is a very perceptive group. They are even more
perceptive if you are willing to contribute in some form. It's a good thing
that developers are thinking about design. You have to give credit where it's
due.

User interface and usability is extremely hard. It's like walking with three
legs. It is simply hard to do it perfectly and make everyone happy.

If you don't like don't like anything in particular it would be a lot more
beneficial if you were to create a thread in VDG section of KDE Forums. I do it
all the time.

--
Regards,
Sudhir Khanger,