Proposing QupZilla as default browser for Fedora 25+

Hi all,

as we have QupZilla 2 in Fedora 24, which uses QtWebEngine (based on
Chromiums rendering engine) and everything works very well here, I'll
propose it as the new default browser starting with Fedora 25. We
already have it in Fedora 24 spin as a preview (be sure to update to
2.0.1 before using it), but the default is Firefox right now.

Some features:
* Qt5 based => Integrates perfectly in Plasma
* Able to use KWallet (we have to add package qupzilla-kwallet to spin)
* Adblocker included

Even though Fedora QtWebEngine is shipped without proprietiary or
patented codecs, most stuff like Youtube just works fine. It is also
possible to replase QtWebEngine by a self-compiled one with all codecs
without rebuild of QupZilla (maybe an option for rpmfusion?), then
almost all pages work (not the ones using Flash, it is possible to use
Chrome Flash Plugin).

I know many use Firefox and are also power users of this browser. My
intention is to bring new users a well integrated experience of Plasma
and for most users QupZilla will be fine. Of course people who prefer
another browser like Firefox can install it after installation ;)

What are your opinions?

Greetings,
Christian