How to add comics to the Comics Plasma Plugin

Dear all,
I've just installed the Comics Plasmoid under Plasma 5 on a Fedora 23
and I would like to develop some plugins for it.

I never programmed anything for Plasma and I've tried to follow the
tutorial in

   https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma4/ComicPlugin

this is for Plasma 4 and many things are different starting from the
location for the plugins that now is ~/.local/share/plasma/comics
instead of ~/.kde/share/apps/plasma/comics/

I didn't try to write any code yet but I checked if I have a working
system apt to develop such kind of plugins.

So I copied and renamed an existing plugins and tried to use the testing
instructions at:

   https://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma4/ComicPlugin#Testing_the_plugin

but nothing seems to work.

I've tried to install the plugin with plasmapkg and plasmapkg with
similar results:

  > plasmapkg -t comic -i zits.comic
  Could not find a suitable installer for package of type comic

I can't say what an installer should be or where I've to find it.

This blocked me at the beginning of my work. Any suggestion?

Walter