Re: This list and discussion.fedoraproject.org

On 26-04-2023 00:03, Stephen Smoogen wrote:
I have not gotten the email side to work without it sending me everything
posted ever or nothing at all. So I would need some help on setup.

I'm not sure how you'd like to set it up, so I'm assuming you just want to have the infrastructure stuff delivered to your inbox.

Head over to https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/tag/infrastructure-team and click the bell in top right corner and select 'Watching'. That should enable notifications for anything that is tagged with '#infrastructure-team'.

In the email settings [1] you need to have the first two options enabled. I have them set to 'always'. The other options are personal preference and have no influence on subscribed notifications, afaict.

I hope that helps.

[1] https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/u/smooge/preferences/emails

-- Sandro