Re: planet

On Fri, Dec 02, 2022 at 04:31:55PM -0000, Pedro Moura wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We had help to migrate those venus templates to pluto. :)
> The container is similar to what we have in production,
> but some blogs are responding with 404 while building pluto.
> You can check how it is here https://github.com/fedora-infra/planet
> So, would like to ask the opinion of you all.
> - Is it good?
> - Is it missing anything?
> - Is there anything we should improve?
> - Should we move to OCP already?

I finally got around to trying this... and I couldn't quite get it
working.

It built ok, but then I ran it and got the default httpd web page on
port 80. Is the content under something ?

Likely it's me not being very container savvy... but perhaps you could
go through the steps again on how to build/run it and where the content
will be?

But yeah, given that you have it pulling things, we should definitely
look at bringing it up in staging so everyone can help out and check it.

kevin