Re: planet

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 12:46:04AM -0000, Pedro Moura wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have been migrating those templates to erb files and was noticed some differences.
> people02.fedoraproject.org has templates for each sub-planet of fedora planet, but some of them are not being used in prod. Summer-coding and Security are examples of sub-planets that have different templates that are not used in prod, css is different too.
>
> Should we apply the same templates for all the planets? If yes, the repo https://gitlab.com/fedora/websites-apps/themes/fedora-planet-theme has the templates for "people" planet, which are the templates that seems to be in prod. Should we be pushing in that repo instead?

Well, we did at one point have those 'sub planets' defined for various
teams. If you go to: http://fedoraplanet.org/ and look at the top
there's a drop down for 'sub planets'. I am not sure they are really
used, but they also all seem to have the same templates/apperance?
(At least from what I can tell).

So, I would say, get it working with the base one and we can adjust the
other ones later.

We could reuse that repo I guess... it looks like almost all the work
there was done by Ryan Lerch, we could ask him...

kevin