Re: planet

Hi everyone,

We have been migrating those templates to erb files and was noticed some differences.
people02.fedoraproject.org has templates for each sub-planet of fedora planet, but some of them are not being used in prod. Summer-coding and Security are examples of sub-planets that have different templates that are not used in prod, css is different too.

Should we apply the same templates for all the planets? If yes, the repo https://gitlab.com/fedora/websites-apps/themes/fedora-planet-theme has the templates for "people" planet, which are the templates that seems to be in prod. Should we be pushing in that repo instead?

Pedro Moura